Friday, October 21, 2016

French beginner

★ *PHRASES EVERY LEARNER MUST KNOW*★


● *à plus tard!*
see you later!

● *as-tu besoin de billets?* 
do you need tickets (informal)?

● *attendez-nous là*
wait for us there

● *attends, je parle*
wait, I’m talking (informal)


*● avez-vous faim?*
are you hungry (formal)?

*●c’est pour ce soir*
 it is for tonight.

*●c’est pour vous*
it is for you (formal)

*●c’est quoi?* 
what is it?

*●c’est tout?*
 is that all?

*●c’est très gentil*
 it is very nice

*●c’est très important* 
it’s very important

*●c’est combien?* 
how much is it?

*●c’est grave?*
 is it serious?

*● ça n’est pas grave* 
no problem

*●ce n’est pas comme ça*
 It is not like that

*● ce n’est pas moi* 
it is not me

*●combien cela coûte?*
 how much is this?

*●combien vaut le dollar?* how much is the dollar worth?

*●comment as-tu passé... ?*
 how have you spent...? (informal)

*●comment t’appelles-tu?* what’s your name (informal)?

*●comment vas-tu?* 
how are you (informal)?

*●depuis quand?*
 since when?

*●dois-je changer?*
 do I have to change?

*●êtes-vous sur Facebook?*
are you on Facebook (formal)?

*●félicitations!* congratulations!

*●il est parti hier*
 he left yesterday

*●il est prêt* 
he is ready

*●il ne peut pas commencer* 
he can not start

*●il peut s’occuper* 
he can handle/ take care of/ arrange

*●il va dormir* 
he is going to sleep

*●il veut y aller*
 he wants to go there

*●j’ai déjà dit que*
 I have already said that

*● j’aime le français*
 I like French

*● j’attends mes amis*
 I am waiting for my friends

*●je cherche Lucie*
 I’m looking for Lucie

*●je ne comprends pas*
 I don’t understand

*●je ne sais pas* 
I don’t know

*●je pars ce soir* 
I’m leaving tonight

*●je peux aller là* 
I can go there

*●je peux la voir?*
 can I see it (her)?

*● je serai à*
 I will be at

*● je suis arrivé* 
I have arrived (m)

*●je suis avec toi*
 I am with you (informal)

*●je suis désolé*
 I am sorry (m)

*●je suis malade*
 I am sick

*BONNE JOURNÉE*

*#pawanrss*

Join this group .


https://chat.whatsapp.com/50GQa61QjaOFCBV7jopUJ5

#pawanrss

No comments:

Post a Comment